About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Trying to Get This Up

Well this has been an experience trying to find a background when cutest blog on the block is down - and I just can't have it be the basic layout... I mean really ;)

2 comments:

Warner Fam said...

Yea!! You did it!!

The Dalton Family said...

So I just saw your blog off of Villarreals! I just started one too. It's quite the addiction but I think we had to do it to be accepted in this society.