About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Lights!

We Finally made it to Temple Square this year!!

We haven't gone since Kenton was a baby, and I
put it as a for sure TO DO, and I am so glad I did!

My kids loved the nativity, McKelle, even though
she is only 3 was soooo into it, and loved seeing
Mary and Josa ( as she calls him)



It was really cold, but that also makes
part of the memory!



ZOO LIGHTS!!

We also made it up to Zoo Lights!


We really liked it - I thought it was
pretty amazing how many displays they had!

The 3D glasses were also really cool!


1 comment:

Windy said...

Those pics you took of the temple are amazing. Beautiful!