About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Avilynn is 1!!!!

I can't believe it!!!!


My baby is growing up, I am in shock ....She was so cute eating her cake!


Stupid Blogger, pictures are backwards....


I decided not to go all out with Fondant... its a lot of work, and she wouldn't have known, cared, or have been able to eat it cute...

This was the first time I made the 1st birthday cakes, and it was fun to have her little side cake along with the sheet cake!


She is growing so fast, I can't beleive it!! Where did this last year go?!!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Wow, 1 year! That is a big one! She is such a cutie :)