About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Saturday, September 28, 2013

What Happened to Blogging Anyway

So, by chance today, I decided to type in my old blog.... and went back and read a lot of posts, that a few years ago, seemed very ingrained in my mind... and now... Funny, I remembered some of them, but the cute little ones, they were actually the best...

So why did Blogging become non-existent to Facebook and Instagram? It is way more personal, a lot better of a way to share things... interesting?!

So I thought I would add to this blog today, and make a note to self, remember to blog more... Because, it was really fun to read things from years ago!

No comments: