About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We're Moving Up

Every year Lance and I go to the Parade of Homes. We have been going for 9 years now about. We love looking at arcitecture, design, layout, and decorating. Lance worked in the furniture business for 10 years when he was going to school, so he really appreciates looking at decorated homes as much as I do!

And this year we found our new home, and we will be moving in shortly, I know you will all be very jealous!This is the back porch that we will be celebrating our housewarming party on! Won't it be an amazing party!


Here is my new Master Bathroom! Isnt' it beautiful !!!

And even came with a dance room for me in my favorite color.

So we will miss our neighborhood, but we are off to bigger things. The mortgage might be a little steep on the $2.5 million dollar house, but it's worth it!

6 comments:

Villarreal's said...

Are you for real, or is this some kind of joke? Seriously... that house is beautiful. If you really are buying that house then CONGRATS, cuz its beautiful! If not... keep dreamin'!:P

MerrittBadges said...

Well, I support your move as long as I can move my entire family into your master bathroom. I think its big enough, don't you?

Windy said...

Haha you are such a crack up I love it. Well enjoy that 2.5 million dollar morgage..YIKES. Love that house though!! I will come be your cool friend.

Jill Knotwell said...

That was one of my favorites as well. Really the only one I could see our family living in.

Duffin Fam said...

I want an invite. I will bring a nice present as long as you feed us. HAHAHA

Mike and Timette said...

WOW! :) Looks wonderful. I love the dance room, wouldn't that be great to have little dance classes in your house. I am so jealous. We'll miss you LOL