About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Friday, September 5, 2008

Why I Don't Post As Much As I Want!

Well it's because I don't have one of these baby's. When we first started dating, Lance had just purchased a very nice Canon Film camera, $$$$ - so it has been really hard for us to then invest in a digital one too. Because we will want one with all the bells and whistles.

Also we love developing our pictures and having photo albums, and not until recently, has it "seemed" more convenient to me to get digital pictures... or maybe I am just a little more savyy now! ;)

Anyway I think we will be making the purchase sooner than later now. So that will help in my posting!

3 comments:

Niki and Jess said...

Makes sense! I love the pictures on the right of the blog of your kids!

Windy said...

I love the pics on your side of your blog too. I love having a digital camera but man I would love to have a fancy one and not have to pay anyone money to take pics anymore for me!!

The Dalton Family said...

My digital camera is my best friend!! Well worth having for sure! We wanna get a nicer one too. I love to take pics.