About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Monday, September 8, 2008

Unexpected Naps!!!

It is always nice in my world to see my little loved ones asleep in the afternoon! I was working, and couldn't hear the kids. I was really worried what I would see when I went upstairs. But when I opened my door, I saw them snuggled together asleep, and my heart just melted!

I think they were watching a movie and the impossible happened. I just love that they are becoming friends. They are so cute to watch together.
So this unexpected suprise let me finish work, and then have a few minutes to myself before the nightly routine started.... Aren't naps a wonderful thing!

8 comments:

Warner Fam said...

That is so cute!! That doesn't happen very often.

Duffin Fam said...

The best thing is a sleeping child. They look cute. Your kids are getting big.

Windy said...

oh Hillary I love that picture. I love naps too. ;)

The Dalton Family said...

That really is the best treat for a mother huh! They look so cute with their little stuffed animals. Cute kids.

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

K way cute!!!

Niki and Jess said...

That is so stinkin' cute! Your kids are adorable! Makes me want to nap!

MerrittBadges said...

The pictures are what every parent loves to see...peace and calmness! Naps are wonderful things, and I'm glad you got the time you needed.

Villarreal's said...

Adorable! I cant wait for my kids to be little buds like that. :)