About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Milestone at Movie Theator

I took my kids to Fly Me To The Moon 3-D, by myself, knowing full well it could be a disaster. McKelle has been a terror at the movies in the past. And we have avoided taking her for a while now. Kenton thought it was so cool the way everything jumped out at you. He was really cute!


And Mckelle was really good. She sat there and watched the movie and ate her popcorn. I'm not sure if it was the popcorn or the movie that made her behave, because she wouldn't wear the
3-D glasses at all.



So this is what she was looking at the whole time...



I kept popping my glasses up to see what she was seeing. I don't know how she did it. I kept trying to put them on her and show her that it looked better, but she refused. Maybe she liked the way it feels to be drunk and see double! Oh no what am I instore for ;)

We had a fun time and the movie was really cute. I love going to the movies and I never thought I would say this, but I actually enjoy going to the kid movies. I get just as excited watching the previews to see what is coming as Kenton does. Oh no what does that say about me?!

6 comments:

The Dalton Family said...

How fun! Next time call me and I'll go with you! Hailee loves going to the movies. I love the kid movie's too. You're not alone sista!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

How cute is this!!! I took Holden and he cried the whole time!!!

Duffin Fam said...

At least Mckelle was good. It took Tabatha forever to wear the 3D glasses. It looks like you had a fun time out.

Niki and Jess said...

That would make me so nauseated if I watched the movie w/out those glasses! Don't feel bad, I like kid movies too and I don't even have kids to blame it on! It is nice to take yourself away from reality for awhile and it is also nice to see a feel good movie instead of some drama!

E Winzeler said...

I hear ya on the kid movies, I vowed I'd never watch them and I actually find myself enjoying them now! What wonderful mommies we are to sacrifice our chick flicks for Disney movies :)! You look like one hot momma in your 3-D glasses Hill!!!

Niki and Jess said...

By the way, I tagged you. Come to my blog to see what about!