About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Monday, December 8, 2008

Am I A Bad Mom.....?

For being so happy that he made this at school?

6 comments:

Jen said...

You are hilarious. No, you are not a bad mom. They need to express their creativity at school too :) Your thanksgiving looked amazing.

Brandi said...

Nope, your a great mom! If it was me I would have ate it while he wasn't looking ;)

The Dalton Family said...

So cute!!! Great job- WOW!! Your Thanksgiving looked amazing! Way to go. That is a lot of work!

E Winzeler said...

Are you kidding...Landon doesn't even know there's such a thing as gingerbread houses, so please don't tell him :)! What preschool does he go to? They go all out, that's great! Thanksgiving?!?! I can't even cook a meal on a normal day let alone a Thanksgiving meal...you are one ambitious gal! Pretty Impressive Hill!

Anonymous said...

You are a great mom! That's what moms are suppose to do. I love it when Jake brings home projects from school for us to display!

Brandi said...

Hey, I just went private. Email me your email address to brandialane@hotmail.com so I can invite you!