About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kenton's Birthday - DELAYED



Kenton was so excited to see Monster's vs Aliens, and so I told him for his birthday he could take some friends and go see the movie, if it came out in time.



Well he comes running downstairs

"Mommy, Mommy - monsters vs aliens comes out on March 7th, I just saw it on a commercial"



I was so excited because that was an easy out for me not having to have a birthday party, and was still able to let him do something with his friends...



Well then I see the preview and it is March 27th so now I am thinking, "Now what am I going to do!"



Well I had a little chat with Kenton to let him know that it was later, but he was still game for doing the movie with friends... So I was so relieved, until I realized that we would be out of town when it came out, and so he would have to wait until April to do his birthday party....



But again he suprised me and was ok with it... So come a month and a half after his birthday we got together with his friends, and it was so fun!





The kids were so cute in the 3D glasses! I think I saw about 1/2 the movie... I thought it would be less stressful than a party - but - it wasn't. ;) Between potty breaks, and "Mommy" I was still running around... But it was really fun and the kids had a good time.!

4 comments:

The Dalton Family said...

Hailee had a great time!! Thank you for inviting her. What a great idea. Cute movie:) The kids all do look way cute in their 3-D glasses:)

Warner Fam said...

Wow, you were brave to take all those kids to the theatre. I would have an ulcer by the end of the movie. It looks like they had fun!!

Brandi said...

Wow, that is a lot of kids to take on! What a patient boy for being OK with waiting a month for his birthday celebration! You are a great mommy!

Windy said...

So cute all of them in their little 3D glasses. Let me say you are one brave soul to attempt that. Yikes. I am glad they all stayed in their chairs...going to the movies with my own three is tiring enough. Very cute.