About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Time!

One of my biggest memories as a child was going to the fabric store to pick out material and a pattern for a new Easter Dress. There were 4 girls, and we all got a new dress. I don't know how my mom ever did it!
This Easter was really fun because Kenton remembered what it was all about, and was so excited to have the Easter Bunny come!
This is him so excited telling me about what he got in his basket!




And this is my wild haired little girl who LOVES princesses!




This was my attempt to take a picture by my tulips but it was so cold with the wind, that they were not excited about it! So we went inside to take the rest of the pictures...

I loved the way their outfits turned out... No I didn't sew McKelle's! I wish....
I took these pictures before we went to an Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma's. I thought they turned out so cute!



Finally the weather warmed up and we were able to take a picture outside! But Kenton was pictured out with Easter and our vacation. He wasn't going to come out!


I wish my tulips would bloom already! But at least some are out! Tulips to me are Easter, and the sign that spring has arrived!

3 comments:

Christiansen's said...

Oh my heavens McKelle looks darling. I still can't believe she isn't even 3 and has all that beautiful hair.

Brandi said...

Your kids are adorable in their Easter best! So cute!

Windy said...

Your kids are so adorable and I would be lying if I said I was not jealous of Mckelle's hair. I wish my girls would get some long thick hair...*sigh maybe some day. Very cute!!