About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

He Said Yes!!

So, Have been waiting for this day to arrive for almost 3 years!
McKelle is potty trained!

So why the title you ask...

So I think this is so funny and totally fits her personality...

I had to share


So I get her to do the #1 duty just fine, and I am not kidding waiting helped because seriously in 3 days completely trained, (she only had 1 accident and that was my fault- out in the yard) She was doing AWESOME! SO then we were trying to get the 2nd duty, and of course she was waiting until nap time and doing it in her diaper, or first thing in the morning...



I would sit her on the toilet and she would say,

"He says no mommy,"

meaning the poop is not coming out ;)



Well I caught her at a good moment, and I played along and said "I see him" ( why it is a him - I don't know) ha ha.... Anyways, she looked at me and had this oh... and got this surprised look and she goes "HE SAYS YES MOMMY!!" -

And sure enough, he did say YES!

So now everytime, I get a play by play of what her poop is telling her, Yes or No!, and this might be more info then you would like, but so funny, she now says if it is a baby, or a mommy, or a daddy, based on size. ;)

SUCCESS!!



We are out of diapers for the first time in 5 years!!

6 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

She is a doll!!! And you should stop by she is so much fun!!!!

Mike and Timette said...

So cute!! She is adorable. --and I like the fact the stinky is a him. :)

The Dalton Family said...

Oh it's such a great thing huh!!! That's great!! It's nice when everything just clicks. Cute story:)

Brandi said...

Congratulations! What a big girl, and so funny!

Richel said...

Way to go! I can't wait till I'm there. That has to be such a great feeling!

Niki and Jess said...

That is hilarious!! I love the dialouge!