About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sping To Summer - My Gardening

Early May.............................................Late May


You can see my magenta creeping phlox is dying out, along with my white
Candy Toft, but isn't amazing how the other perennials are filling in and closing
in the space! This will be my first year to have the garden full, and the plants
touching, so the space flows!


This is just another angle!




This was late spring - I love the way this combination works.
It gives you bright color, right at the beginning of the season!



And this is really late (obviously these tulips are gone :) - But when they all were finally in bloom together, they really were a nice addition.


I go GAGGA for BLUE!!!

I love blue flowers, and I would have a whole garden dedicated to blue if I could find enough that were TRUE BLUE like these Forget Me Nots!



I also planted pots this year, with much more attention to detail.
I hope they last during the summer and do well... this is my 2nd attempt at
pots, but 1st year actually dedicating time to learn and plant them
correctly... So we will see what a month brings :)

So in honor of my new passion I created a blog just for my gardening
(but I will still post some on this site too ;)
The address is:
So for all you flower lovers out there... come visit, I will post about whats going on in the garden, and what I am working on, I will also post a lot of information I have learned from all of the reading and research I have done over the past few years!

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh wow, I think I love blue too now! Those forget me nots are to die for! You have a beautiful garden, I am seriously so proud of you! Good job, I could never to that.

Christiansen's said...

Wow, that is beautiful. My poor yard is SO TRASHY! The only thing that is colorful right now is my tulips that are now slowly dying :( Come do my yard! ;)

Niki and Jess said...

Your yard is gorgeous!!! You do a great job!

Windy said...

Wow your yard really is beautiful, I don't know how to garden, I will be honest. I have a black thumb. Love yours...are you for hire?

The Dalton Family said...

Lookin good!!! I LOVE this time of year!!! It is fun to see everything get bigger and start to fill in! I'm now seeing how things can even get too big and will proboably be doing a little transplanting next year!LOL. It's just too much fun and I want to have one of everything that I love and squeeze it in to my little tiny yard:)
Well looks great gal!!
Cool you're doing a blog just for your gardening. I'm just going to start calling you Martha!
BEAUTIFUL!!

Villarreal's said...

ah, brings back memories! U are so talented!!! I only wish I lived next door to u, that way u could be my own personal teacher/ trainer, whatever u would call it! I LOVE beautiful gardens and working in them. REALLY jealous that u have a great yard to work in! Enjoy it for me! :P Looks absolutely beautiful!