About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Peonies!! This is for you Nikki!

All those days in training, and now you finally no why I was obsessed with learning about how to grow these lovelies!



From the time I first started to learn about plants, I fell in love with Peonies, and have planted numerous around my house.






I love these shots and they really show you how this plant can be so powerful, I just wished they stayed longer. They come in June for about 3 weeks and then are gone until the next year :(





This was the first year I was able to really get a good show with a ton of blooms on a plant. I was soooo excited!!

2 comments:

Jill Knotwell said...

Your garden looks beautiful as usual!

Niki and Jess said...

OMG, I love them! Your garden is amazing! It would be nice if they stuck around longer than 3 weeks!