About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1st Days of School!!


My Baby is in Kindergarten!!! Where has time gone?!
I can't beleive this is here already! I didn't post right away,
I think I was in shock!!
I still am ;) I love that Kenton is developing,
but I have a hard time when I see him do things
I remember doing as a kid - That is when I know that this
ALL COUNTS!
I have a huge responsibility - Can't he just stay little forever!
McKelle had her meet and greet with her preschool teacher
the same day asKenton's first day of school,
which actually worked well, because
McKelle has been begging to go to school with Kenton
for 6 months!

Here Kenton is lining up for the first time!
He will get used to hearing bells for the next 13 years! ;)

And this is McKelle's 1st day of Preschool!!

Does every little girl want to grow up so fast!?

Alas my kiddios are growing up! Maybe I do need one more! ;)

7 comments:

Christiansen's said...

I can't believe how fast time goes. I remember when she was a little baby. I love how excited they are to have to start going to school, little do they know how they will be dreading that bell in a few years. They are so cute!

Brandi said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe McKelle is starting Pre school already!

Anonymous said...

They are growing up too fast!

Kevin and Jeni said...

The kiddos look so cute, I love the one of Lance and McKelle. She looks so much older in pictures!

Having kids old enough to go to school changes everything! I keep reminding myself to enjoy it as much as they do while they still love to go to school!

Villarreal's said...

Hot mamma! Look at u, u look great! Ur kids look totally adorable too, dont get me wrong! ;) I just noticed how great u look in ur pic. U have such an adorable family! What have u been up to?

The Dalton Family said...

You're so good, I still need to post this! They are growing too fast!! I love their teacher!
Lets set up a carpool shall we!LOL

Windy said...

Where the heck does time go? If you find out let me know! Okay...your kids are TOO CUTE. I am so jealous of Mkelle's hair. I wish my girls would get some long hair soon. Very cute!