About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Thursday, August 13, 2009

THF - Total Health and Fitness

So Many of you know I have been doing a Fitness plan with a company called Total Health and Fitness....

They have this new way of doing consultations as a group so that the prices are much cheaper. My consultant asked me if I would like to host one at my house, where people could come, hear about the program and see if it is something you would want to do.

I am a little hesitant about it, but figured it is free for anyone who is interested just to see... so I thought I would put this on here and see who might be interested.

If you are just leave me a comment and I will let you know if and when I will be hosting the group program, but I thinking about doing it on the 22nd or the night of the 24th... (august)

I don't have all the details, I just know that you will get a lot of the education, and access but that you don't go in every week to get measured, just once a month you meet together and get measured, but you have access to the meal plans that really work.

You can go to their website and see success stories, but this is one that is on there... it shows you how they keep track of things and what you can expect, the programs are always about body fat loss, not just weight, and about toning your muscles and looking more fit.




If you areRachel Olson
12 WEEK STATISTICS
Start Weight: 141.00 lbs.Start Body Fat: 30.00%
End Weight: 123.00 lbs.End Body Fat: 14.00%
Muscle Gained: 7.00 lbs.Fat Lost: 25.00 lbs.Body Fat Lost: 16.00%

1 comment:

Niki and Jess said...

Hello! I don't have your personal email, so email me at nikijohnson133@gmail.com and we can set up a time to do lunch! I would love to see ya!