About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I never knew I would become a NURSE!!

This is one nights left over syringes!!!
I have had to learn how to give McKelle
her antibiotics at home every day,
so this is the left over garbage!!

7 comments:

Dibble's said...

I'm so sad that McKelle has been so sick! But I'm glad she's getting better and that she's home!

Kevin and Jeni said...

It's amazing how you never think you'll have to do something like that until you're smack dab in the middle of it! Way to be a supermom:)

Brandi said...

Wow, everyday! That is a ton, but well worth it. Yes you are a nurse, chauffer, teacher, and much much more! And what is the deal with the OO comment! I was laughing!

Ty and Holly said...

That does not look fun at all! I hope McKelle feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is amazing. I don't know if I could do it. I am glad that she is feeling better!

Villarreal's said...

Glad its you and not me woman, I don't think I could ever do that! You are such a great mommy! I hope your little gal is doing better!

Windy said...

Oh my goodness that is crazy! I am glad too that McKelle is feeling better. I am also glad to see that she unlocked your car so you could get back in. Hehe. She is so cute. You are a super mommy!