About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fall - Our Lives over the last Monthish!

Fall Drives....

We always go for Fall Drives up the canyon, but this year,
we ended up missing prime time to do it because of McKelle's
hospitalizaion.... But Kenton had a school project to collect
Leaves so we went up Little Cottonwood and got some leaves
and took a few pics.....
I am already looking forward to next year, I was bummed out!


Kenton tried his foot in Soccer! He loved it!


Harvest Time!!!We were finally able to pick our pumpkins, the kids
have been dying to do this all summer long!

Happy Birthday to You!!!

Lance had a birthday.... I don't know if he wants
his age posted.... We went to Cheezecake YUM YUM!
And had a little family get together afterwards!



One day I was downstairs, and I come up to find
McKelle doing this....

Her Princess's were swimming or bathing, I cant
remember now, but I though it was hilarious, sinse
she got the stool, filled up the sink and had
all of them in it... What could I do but laugh,
can't turn my back on her for a minute!
First and only dance class.... Poor baby, she
can't keep going right now, I am hoping soon!

3 comments:

Kevin and Jeni said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging!

My kids would keep asking me to check and see if there was something new on your blog, and then go "Nope, still the nurse thing."

Your pumpkins look great, how fun that they are yours to pick. We never even made it to a pumpkin patch this year, just the grocery store:( Oh well.

It looks like you had a good monthish, tell Lance I'm sorry we didn't get a card in the mail. I did remember it was his 40-somethingish birthday on the 5th! Give him a super belated happy b-day wish for me!

We're excited to see you next month. I can't wait for the holidays! Take care. Love ya

Brandi said...

Wow look at all those pumpkins, you always go all out on the festive decor! I am glad to see that Mckelle is better. You are such a cute family, Happy Birthday to Lance!

Windy said...

WOWIE you could open your own pumpkin patch. I love the pics! very cute!!