About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Friday, November 13, 2009

Growing Pains!!!

Last September


This October



When Oh when will my hair be past the cleavage!!! I have been
trying to Grow this mop out for 5 years now!!! A bad hair cut,
then a bad die job - so 2 times starting over-
and I am still hear, at this mid length...

HMMPH..!!!

5 comments:

WareHouse said...

I was admiring your hair at enrichment the other night! It is beautiful!

Brandi said...

Your hair is about the same length as mine! It's a good length, you don't want to look like a hippy with hair to your waist! Be happy it doesn't grow super fast, I have to keep cutting mine and then the regrowth for my roots is lots of $$! You look gorgeous!

Windy said...

I hear ya sista!! i have been trying to grow mine out too!!

Villarreal's said...

hang in there sweetie, I think it is so beautiful, so appreciate it the meantime, knowing you look awesome and before you know it, it will be where you want it!

Niki and Jess said...

Hil, you are a freakin' M.I.L.F...well, not me exactly, but I am sure Lance does. Anyhow, I totally regret cutting my hair off too and I am trying to grow mine back as well.