About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oops Forgot Halloween!

Our Outfits!
Kenton was Harry from Spider Man 3 as
THE GOBLIN!!
Or as he called it "Harry Goblin"
So he begged for Lance to be the Black Spider Man
So they could fight each other...
McKelle remembered her Kitty Kat costume I guess..
because when I asked her what she wanted to be
She wouldn't budge on being a Kitty Kat!
So at that point we weren't going to be a matching
family... So I drug out Cat Woman from a few years ago...

Hey she is still in the Super Hero/Villian Family..!
Aren't we cute Kitty's!

So I saved money on the girl costumes,
luckily they still fit!

We always go over to my mom's for Clam Chowder for
Dinner, and see the cousins... This year though my
sister with half of the clan has moved out of state,
so this was the whole group.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Wow, look at you so cute! How fun that you all dress up, I never do, I must be a party pooper!

Kevin and Jeni said...

It's weird only seeing half the crew. We'll have to get a good pic of Christmas!