About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gymoboree Girl!!

So in light of what happened with McKelle going to the hospital, when it came time to buy fall/winter close ( which was the week she came home)...

I SPLURRRRGGGED!!!


I never buy her really expensive closes, I go to Walmart, Target, Children's Place for just a couple of things... But this year, I was online, and saw a few things.....

AND COULDN'T RESIST!!!

Ok, they were on sale, I don't think I could have done it at full price... So McKelle has a few totally decked out things in her closet, matching shoes, Bows, tights, socks, which make some SUPER CUTE OUTFITS!!!

Ok Ok, I didn't buy her everything there... I would have to take out a loan... just a few, but after everything, I just wanted to treasure every moment with her, make the most out of her little personality ALL GIRL- and dress her up... We have fun everyday putting her together, and she loves it as much as I do!

So I wasn't able to get her 3 year pictures until the fall,
but her outfit sure came in handy!!

8 comments:

Dibble's said...

She looks darling, Hillary! I love her cute little outfits, although she's so cute by herself that she could put on a burlap sack and be darling! :)

Windy said...

I could not agree more with what Laura said but your comment made me want to cry. I cannot imagine what you went through watching her lay there in a hospital bed. We really do need to cherish these days! So cute..she is so gorgeous!

Brandi said...

She is so adorable! It's fun to play dress up, you are lucky she lets you. Mya is SO particular about what she wears, I have NO say! Where did you buy these outfits?

Brandi said...

Oh I just realized you are telling me the place you bought the clothes in the title! Oops :)

Anonymous said...

Her outfit was so cute on Sunday too! And I really appreciate her being willing to share her princesses with Josh. They were cute playing together.

Me in a nut shell said...

lizzardjarrardodea.blogspot.com

Villarreal's said...

So I really think that girls should come with some type of certificate to a shopping spree... I love shopping for my girls. It's like playing barbies all over again! ;) You got some adorable clothes!

The Dalton Family said...

Cute pics, she's just a doll and deserved a little splurge after all that!!! She's adorable:)