About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Saturday, September 10, 2011

2011 Happenings....

This is my OB, Dr. Barney


I wanted a picture with him and all my babies!
He delivered all my kids and I love him!



We took a vacation to California...

Of course we stayed in a Marriott




Took the kids to Disneyland...

Saw Rapunzel...

But were totally bummed out!
When we planned the trip, the new Ariel Ride and Star Tours
Were suppose to be open... but they were delayed and
we missed them by 10 days!!!


But it was still fun!




We Blessed Avilynn...



It was fun to get out the blessing dress for her.

I made this dress with my mom, for Kenton.

I know it is a little weird, but I wanted all

my children blessed in the same outfit.
This was an antique blessing dress pattern

( well acutally a "Christening" pattern)

Kenton wore the coat over it to be more "manly"

I got the idea from my uncle and aunt who are from England and have blessed


all their family in the same dress. It was really cool to see generations in the same dress.


My little Dancer!





It was McKelle's first Dance Recital, and we rushed home from CALI

to get to it in time... She did great!




Plus McKelle graduated from Pre-School!





Kenton Lost his two front teeth....

In ONE PULL!



They both popped out together...


Kinda fun, and kind of a blessing... he was a little crazy about the whole thing ;)





Peonies and Delphiniums!!!



I made this arrangment from my flowers...

Even though this year ended like a dud in my yard, June was really pretty...


I am hoping next summer when Avilynn is a little easier, I will be able to get back to
gardening... I had two bum years ;(
We had a count down in our house for this event!




Kenton was sooooo excited for this movie.


He has been talking about it since last November!





We saw it in 3D, it was better than part 1 by a mile!


I think that is a good break down of things that have past....


Part II coming soon!




1 comment:

Brandi said...

Finally you blog! I love it :) Shadow Ridge is awesome huh? Hey, Mya and I just went and saw the last Harry Potter today! I agree, it was way better then part 1. It's good to see what you have been up to and doing good :) Keep keeping us updated K!