About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Next Fondant Creation- Happy Birthday McKelle!

Can you guess??
What could it be?



I am sure you know by now!



Ok... Its THE TOWER!!!



McKelle has told me for a year she wanted the tower

for cake... So I knew this day was coming of tedious sculpting and design ;)

But it was worth it for that smile!!



No comments: