About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Monday, October 27, 2008

Kenton's Kampout!!


Well so this happened in AUGUST!! But when your own pics are on film, you can't post anything...

But then Heather sent me these pictures and Kenton got a kick out of them. So I decided to put them on....

We were watching the Disney Channel and Mickey Mouse had a campout. I said to Kenton, you should have a campout with your friends....., oops! Because then I was stuck....
It turned out really cute, except for my own children's behavior. Kenton cut his foot on a stake, running around the tentand it was a tragedy! And McKelle kept fighting to sleep in another little girl's Disney Princess Bag, and lay on her pillow. ( Can we say Christmas anyone;) )
So I was a nursing referree all night. I hope the other mom's had fun in spite of the hecktiness.







I made a peach cobbler for the mom's and the kids roasted marshmallows. They all loved the fire pit, and Kenton still talks about it.... Though we didn't actually "camp out" we went into our beds around 10:30, and I wasn't really sad about it ;)

Oh well maybe next year... if I am motivated!

6 comments:

Adams family said...

Mom of the year award!! That is so cute to do with the kids.

Niki and Jess said...

What a cute idea! A nursing ref, huh...sounds fun!

Villarreal's said...

You guys are such fun moms! VERY cute idea! SO, about the pics... my friend Heather lives here in Cali and takes pics for our family. Sweet woman! I asked her about her camera, and all she said is that is was REALLY expensive. ;) I figured that part already! Nice to have a friend that takes pics.

Anonymous said...

We had a great time! Thanks for inviting us. I loved your area in the backyard that you had for a fire pit. We look forward to the next campout.

Windy said...

OH what a great idea. So fun Hillary! I want to do one now!! It is getting so cold now..boo hoo

The Dalton Family said...

This was so much fun!! What a fun idea. This mom had a lot of fun and Hailee still talks about it. You are one brave women to do this.