About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Thursday, January 22, 2009

So Long DSW - Hello Shoes!!!




So I love shoes, what woman doesn't...

I ran into an old neighbor at Harmons who told me that DSW was going out of business in the District and to go over for the amazing deals. Well as a New Year resolution I was not going to do much shopping this year and work on food storage and the necessities....

Well as you can see I have no will power I suppose! But it was too good to be true!




I got all these shoes for such a bargain.... I know your thinking what it the world...!!!? For the cost of all of these shoes, I would usually get maybe a pair and a half at normal prices. And in this next year I would probably buy 1 pair of shoes... So I had to do it right!? ;) ;) ;) ;)

So before you scroll down guess what you think I spent for

10 Pairs of Shoes!



I tried to call everyone I had numbers in my phone for that would have appreciated a major shoe sale. And I told everyone that I talked to... It was too good to resist!!




So are you ready for the cost....





That's right! $96.59 - Which wasn't in the budget, but it had to adjust ;)

So I have done shoe shopping for about 3 years now! I feel good about it, even though the hubby was annoyed with me and gave me the, "I thought you weren't going to....." speech.

I tried to tell him that wasn't it worth saving all that money and getting enough shoes to last me for a couple of years! His response was... " You know you will buy more shoes in the next 3 years..."

Well we will see if he is right, or if I can hold out that long... ;)

Anyways....

FOR THE LOVE OF SHOES RIGHT!!!!

11 comments:

Ty and Holly said...

I love DSW..they do have great deals!

Taz, Katie, Lia and Presley said...

That is incredible!! I dont think I have even bought 10 pairs of shoes in 5 years!!! Love a great deal!!

Jen said...

Holy cow! That is a steal. You are just saving money over the long run. Every woman should do that!

Mike and Timette said...

For the LOVE of Shoes, that is a great Sale.

Brandi said...

You are too funny! That is a lot of shoes. Yeah, I agree with your hubby, you will buy more. That's OK though because you saved HUNDREDS of dollars!

Villarreal's said...

ah man, I am right there with u woman! LOVE SHOES!!! U get shoes + bargains and thats pretty much a "I cant help myself" moment! U REALLY got a great deal! Scored! ;)

-Trisha

The Dalton Family said...

Such a great deal!!! I cant believe how many cute pairs you found!! If only I didn't wear such a difficult size to find... I ended up going to that sale like five times finding shoes for my mom, sisters, dad and Dust! All together we bought 15 pair of shoes!! Crazy.

I love your background. The colors are so cute:)

Warner Fam said...

Thanks for telling me about this sell!!

Windy said...

Wow that is a great deal...You are a crack up. I love getting new shoes though. Makes you feel like a new woman. Way to go on finding a bargain!!

Niki and Jess said...

You are hilarious! This post made me laugh so hard! I did about a $100 worth of shopping last weekend as well and all I could think of was...well I better do some OT! Adorable shoes and GOOD deal, so totally worth it!!

Adams family said...

I so wish you had my number in your phone.... I would have joined you!!!! next time! You are a great shopper