About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Monday, March 2, 2009

Don't Judge Me.... But


I had to go... for anyone who knows me, knows that I am a singer, and that my life revolves around music!

One of the all time best singers there has been is Celine Dion! So when I heard she was coming to Utah ( and I never got down to see her in Vegas - which I still can't believe) I had to see her!

So last week I went with my sister in law ( Lance was strong and decided not to go... but was unhappy to say the least) and saw the 2nd to best concert of my life!!!! ( The best was Barbara Streisand)
I counldn't believe her wardrobe changes! They were so fast... And look at those heals she was wearing!

I tried to take pictues, but the cam phone wasn't the best ;) It was an amazing concert, that I had been waiting for almost a year and a half to go to. She was a great performer, and her vocals were amazing. If she comes again, I will definatly be going!



She opened with I Drove All Night, and her final encore was MY HEART WILL GO ON and it was amazing!


I am so glad I got to see her live. For any singer it is amazing to hear vocals done live... it really emphasizes talent, technique, and ability. She was excellent!

8 comments:

Brandi said...

That sounds like it was amazing! I am not a huge Celine Dion fan but that sounds really good, maybe I will go to one next time she is on Maui ;)

The Dalton Family said...

Wow how cool!! I love her, she truely is amazing! What a great experience. I know how much music means to you and you deserved it for sure!

Villarreal's said...

looking at the pics makes me wish I was there! U are someone that would really appreciate it as well, cuz u love music so much and have such a wonderful voice! I am happy to hear u enjoyed it! I will have to look for an opportunity to go to that. Right now I am keeping my eyes open for U2 and Coldplay, oh and Rihanna... those would be some great concerts! We are heading to Utah in April.(My neice is getting married.) I would love to see u guys though, we should do ice cream or something though! Hope u are doing well!
-Trisha

Windy said...

I couldn't agree with you more...she is incredible! I am glad you had a good time. I am jealous she is one that I would love to see too.

Niki and Jess said...

YAY you FINALLY got to go! I swear you bought those tickets over a year ago!

Jill Knotwell said...

My parents went and said she was incredible. I really wanted to go too, but the husband put the kybosh on it.

Duffin Fam said...

I have to say it was an amazing concert! Anyone that knows me knows that Celine is my favorite and I lover her!!

Christiansen's said...

I can't even explain to you how much I LOVE Celine Dion. I went to her concert in Vegas 3 times and it was SO amazing, I bought her tickets over a year ago too but ended up returning them and am so sad about it :) and seeing your post makes me want to cry just thinking about it. I want to go to that concert SO BAD!