About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Monday, November 10, 2008

Fall Happenings...

It is my turn to post my FALL pics, and what has been going on here at our house.

Every year we have a tradition to take a fall drive up some canyon and take pictures. This year we did the Alpine Loop, but we took a detour that we don't normally do, and found this beautiful meadow, and a great spot to take pictures...

I thought this was such a cool place, one of the best we have found...






I wish I was a better photographer, and had a digital camera... I didn't do it justice!




It is also Lance's birthday, and I think that is why he loves the fall, it seems you love the time of year you were born... Happy Birthday!






And finally Halloween... We were Star Wars this year ( due to Kenton's request) I think it will be the last year we match, because I think McKelle will have a say in it next year... ( Sleeping Beauty?!)


Don't we look HOT! Who posed us, Darth needed to come up a bit!


The kids got a kick out of Darth
Vader, they all wanted to fight him, it was like being in the movie! ( We have some real Star Wars fanatics in our family)











And then there was my sister.... I ordered my costumes in September, and then suddenly we were all going to be princess Leia and Queen Amidala, - Family, you got to love em right!

So that has been the last 2 months of our lives in photo's! Now we are on the Holidays, and I can't wait!

11 comments:

Niki and Jess said...

Your Halloween costumes are great! I am glad you are finally getting to post more pics!

The Dalton Family said...

Your costumes were awesome!! Loved them! Those pics in the mountains were beautiful!! What a good tradition. They turned out really great. Next time we'll go with you so you can get all your fam in the pic and then you can take one of us:)

Adams family said...

Hillary that is the best Halloween costume theme I have seen! Your family is so cute, the kids fighting star wars I can only imagine the sound effects going on. I love it. Happy holidays. I can't wait to see more.

WareHouse said...

I love your costumes! What a cute family you have!

Anonymous said...

Your family had great costumes this year. I loved that you all had the same theme. I wish I could get Kurt to dress up!

Jen said...

Love it. You looked great. I guess I need to get with it and dress up next year!!! I may call you. I have some questions for you.

Jenn said...

love the family pictures. I love this time of year too. Your family picture at the top is so cute.

Villarreal's said...

Great costumes! Enjoy the mountains for me will ya... I miss them, especially at this time of the year. It really is beautiful. You have got such a sweet, fun family.
-Trisha

josie said...

i ell-ohh-vee-eee these pics thay are so cute =)

MerrittBadges said...

The pictures are great! What a darling family. Maybe I'll have to tag along with you next time you go scoping for great places for family photos. BTW, the costumes were AWESOME!!

Brandi said...

Hey Hillary, it was good to talk to you today. I am so excited I get to catch up on your life and keep in touch from now going forward. Mckelle's hair is so long! I love it. Your family is too cute.