About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Sweet Little Girl


The other day we were getting ready to go and McKelle wouldn't come down the stairs. I yelled up to her and she said, "Wait, wait," then she comes running down the stairs with a purse, sunglasses, her phone, and a doll! She was so dang cute! I have no idea where she got her list of car items from! ;)

She is a joy to have, and moments like that make it worth the drama little girls bring!

No comments: