About Our Family

Lance and I have been married for 10 years!!! We have 3 children, Kenton Doyle, McKelle Alyse, and our new arrival Avilynn Belle. Things are always crazy at our house between juggling work and home life. Even though life is hectic I love living it. It is so wonderful and such a blessing to have a family like ours!

~ The Love Of A Family Is Life's Greatest Blessing ~

*********************************************************

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snow Is Falling All Around

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Even though it snowed 1 time in October, it really feels like it is the first snow of the season today!

And my kids couldn't wait to go play in it!
















I love playing in the snow, I can't wait to go sledding this year !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had to go out and play in the snow too today. It is so fun that the kids get really excited!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

I love the pics so dang cute!!! I am not a fan of the snow but those pics are too cute!!!

Villarreal's said...

ok, I am jealous! I do have the beach here in Cali, but you have all the fun snow during the holidays. Good thing we will be coming up there for Thanksgiving! btw, your family pic is adorable.
- Trisha

The Dalton Family said...

I love it!! I am excited to go sledding too. I couldn't really do much last year because of my bad knees but this year will be fun. I'm looking forward to it. Your family pics turned out great! I love the blacka and denim. It always looks sharp. Fun. See ya later!

E Winzeler said...

You're a good mommy! We don't go outside in the cold, my poor kids
:(! I loved going to lunch the other day, we should do it more often and I took your advice to update my blog :)!